Located in Jamestown, Cockburn House is a large Federation house built in 1912 by the Davies family. It features high ceilings, french doors, large, airy rooms, polished timber floors and an en-suite with bidet. Provisions for a cooked breakfast (by Bindlestick – The Store) can be left for you, if required. Try some of the local wines while you are here, and visit the wineries during your stay.
The house features:
- Romantic accommodation, with 4-poster and brass beds
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Grand piano in the formal lounge
- Large dining area with a view out over the garden
- Provisions for Cooked and Continental Breakfast supplied by Bindlestick – The Store
- 4 Queen bedrooms
- Accommodating up to 8 people
- BBQ in the rotunda
Suitable for Adults Only
Thinking of Entertaining or looking for a Wedding Venue?
Cockburn House is also an ideal spot for entertainment – fundraisers, musical afternoons or evenings – and weddings. The lawned area at the back of the house is large enough for a marquee, or tables under the vine-covered pergola. What a great spot for a party or a wedding!
Please get in touch with Jane at email@example.com to arrange any functions you may have in mind.